Thursday, January 1, 2009

Opening Comments

My New Years resolution this year was to create a blog to disseminate information about how the eyes and the brain work together to bring us our visual sensory world. I feel like this will be great information for my patients, those interested in the neuro field or associated fields and really anyone in general who want to know more about how the eyes and brain work together and then further integrate with the other sensory systems.

I will try to post at least once a month something topical and relevent. I may also post articles of interest. This certainly will be a work in progress.

Warmest regards,
Charles Shidlofsky, O.D.
Neuro-Optometry
Plano, Texas

4 comments:

  1. One of your first entries should be about Dr. Morton!!! Thank you so much for the referral. Can't thank you enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on starting Neuro-Vision Chronicles. Looking forward to your posts,you have such valuable information to share!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go Faja!
    =)
    <3 Kawa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent...
    I can't wait to read your posts :)

    Good luck

    ReplyDelete